Use this form to request a print item be scanned into an accessible electronic version.
- Fill in the form
- Bring us the item
- Receive an email with a link to the electronic version
- UQ Students who have registered with Student Services because of a print disability
- UQ Staff with vision impairment or vision impaired students
- Most requests can be completed in 3 to 5 working days
- Complex or large requests that include data tables or music scores can take more than 10 working days
- We will contact you as required to discuss your scan request
For an item you need to have scanned in less than a week you need to discuss your request with the digitisation team.
- Submit the form
- Contact the digitisation team on +61 7 334 64336
After you have submitted the form please deliver the item to:
Level 6, Building 2 (Duhig Building)
The University of Queensland, St. Lucia Campus.