We digitise significant parts of Library collections to make them easier to find and access. This includes scanning items like maps, architectural plans, photographs, 3D objects, bound volumes, theses, departmental papers etc.
We also and provide digitisation advice and services to the UQ Community. All digitisation is subject to copyright.
- Examples of digitised works on UQ eSpace
- How we digitise cultural and heritage materials
- Digitisation policy
Request a digitisation consultation
We provide digitisation services for UQ research, teaching and learning purposes (like research projects) by consultation.
Contact us to discuss your digitisation requirements.
We will provide an itemised quote for the cost of the digitisation.
|Type of material||Cost|
|UQ Library materials||
(For UQ research, teaching and learning only)*
* We will suggest alternative digitisation providers if we cannot fulfil your request.
- Digitisation takes 10 working days after you accept the quote and complete payment
- Requests are subject to copyright clearance