Services for other libraries
The following materials are generally not available for loan:
- Journal issues
- Fryer and Hayes collections
- Recently published monographs
- High use collections
- Law Statutes and Reports
- Theses (see below)
- DVDs of TV broadcasts (see below)
Due to copyright regulations, UQ is unable to field document supply requests from individuals. Submit your request via your educational institution or local library. Individuals can also order copies online via the National Library of Australia's Copies Direct service.
Ordering a UQ thesis
Although theses cannot be loaned via document supply, other libraries can order a copy of a UQ thesis.
Ordering off-air TV recordings
Universities, TAFE institutions, and Schools that are signatories to the Screenrights Australian Education Licence can request copies of off-air broadcasts.
To request a copy of a recording in the UQ collection for your institution, please submit a request via:
- Libraries Australia Document Delivery (LADD) (Australian libraries)
- OCLC Worldshare Interlibrary Loan (overseas libraries)
- our online request form (register your library by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: a fee of AUD $16.50 does apply to all requests.