Your printing account
Your printing balance is available on Library computers.
Click the Paper Cut printing application on screen.
- Click the ‘Access/top-up account’ link at the top of the PaperCut application window or click the ‘Log-in to your print account’ button below
- Log in with your UQ student username (e.g. s1234567) and password
- Guests can sign in using their print/copy card details
You can securely top-up your print credit using a debit/credit card.
- Select your recharge amount in your printing account, e.g. Online Top-up $5.
- Enter your credit card details and click Submit Payment
You will be emailed a receipt once payment has been accepted. Your credit should be available immediately but could take up to 30 minutes to appear.
Click Recent Print Jobs in your print account to view a history of your print transactions including the type of service, if it completed successfully and the cost of the job
In the event of an error where you are charged for a print service you do not receive, for example - a paper jam, you may request a refund.
Your request will be reviewed including the record of recent jobs in Paper Cut that indicate whether the job was completed successfully, failed, or was cancelled.
Click Recent Print Jobs in your print account.
Locate the job and click Request refund
- Please provide specific details on the printer error or problem which led to you being inappropriately charged for the job
- Press Send
- You will be returned to the Recent Jobs page and the status of your print job will be changed to "Refund Pending"
- We will contact you as necessary about your request and automatically refund your credit if your request is successful
You are able to transfer credit to other users. The credit is available immediately.
- Click Transfers in the Paper Cut menu
- Enter the amount to transfer
- Enter the student number (e.g. s1234567)
Check this carefully. You will not be asked to confirm the transaction
- Add a comment as a record
- Click Transfer