- Touch your UQ ID card or print/copy card to the card reader on the printer.
- Log in with your username and password if you don't have your card.
- Place the original on the printer:
- Loose pages can be put in the feed on the top of the device (face or first page up)
- Book etc. can be placed face down on the photocopy glass
- Press the Copy button on the printer menu
Number of copies
- Click Number of Sets
- Enter the number of copies
- Click Colour
- Choose Auto Colour
Single and double sided copying
- Click Duplex/Combine
- Select options for the original and the copy, e.g.
- 1 Sided > 1 Sided
- 1 Sided > 2 Sided etc
Collect your copies
- Press the round Start button to release the copies
- Press the Log out button to finish