Borrowing for students and staff of other universities (reciprocal)
Reciprocal membership is free.
Who May Apply?
- Current staff (including honorary appointments)
- Eligible students from universities that are members of the University Libraries of Australia and New Zealand agreement
Eligible students are:
- External undergraduate, postgraduate, honours or graduate entry student from a university outside the Brisbane Metropolitan area
- Internal undergraduate, postgraduate, honours or graduate entry student from an interstate university
- Higher degree student from any university: MPhil or PhD only (please note this does not include other postgraduate, honours or graduate entry students)
How to apply
- Gather proof of eligibility:
- Photo ID, confirmation of enrolment or current payslip
- Overseas students will need to supply a letter of introduction and indemnity from their home institution