Borrow from other libraries (reciprocal membership)
Sometimes visiting another library, such as the State Library of Queensland, may be the fastest way of accessing what you need.
Join and borrow from other university libraries
- View participating institutions of the University Libraries Australia and New Zealand borrowing scheme
- Check your eligibility to join by visiting the website of a participating library. Some libraries charge a registration fee
- Apply directly with the host library
How to apply/membership information
- You must apply directly to the host library
- Registrations approved between 1 January and 31 December each year are valid to 28 February the following year
- A new application must be made each year
Number of items and loan period
Borrowing conditions vary from library to library.