The eZone is accessible 24/7. After-hours access is via the corridor between the library entrance and the UQ Health Sciences building, Level 6 Block 6 and the UQ Health Sciences building.
- UQ students and staff can apply for swipe access by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with their full name and student number/staff number. Carry your UQ ID card with you.
- Hospital staff who are UQ Library members can apply for swipe access at the library desk during library opening hours.
Floorplan and accessible facilities
- AskUs service point
- Group rooms 1, 2
- Reference & high use
- Otto general collection
- Consultation room
- Otto Hirschfeld collection
- Qld Health network access
- Adjustable workstation
- Journals and books
- After hours access through eZone