As a Library guest you need to register a print/copy card to use Library printing services.
Note: UQ students and staff should use their student or staff ID card for printing. Transfer the print credit from any print/copy card(s) onto your student or staff account.
- Cards are available in our libraries at the printers or at an AskUs service point
- Add print credit online with a credit card. New cards do not contain credit
- Write your name and contact number on the card so it can be returned if misplaced
Register your print/copy card so it will work with the printers.
- Find a registration station near one of the printers
- your username should not have any spaces
- you will need to remember your username and password
- Click into the Card Serial Number box and touch your print/copy card to the reader near the computer
- Click Register
Your account will be active after around 2 minutes. You may then use your card and print credit to print, copy or scan to USB.
After registering your print/copy card: