Print, scan & copy
Your print account
- Your UQ student or staff card, or UQ log in is used to hold your print credit and pay for printing
- Access your print account and recharge printing credit online
- Guests can get a print/copy card
Printing, scanning and photocopying
- Print a document
- Scanning to email or USB
- High quality and specialised scanning
- Print from your laptop
- Print from your tablet or phone using a google account
|Size||Black and white||Colour|
|A4 single page||0.09||0.35|
|A3 single page||0.18||0.70|
- Duplex: print on both sides of a piece of paper.
- Scanning to USB or e-mail is free from Library printers
If you are completing your studies you can request a refund of your remaining print credit. You must have more than $20 in your account.
- Download the Print Credit Refund form (DOC, 111KB)
- Complete the form and email it to email@example.com
Didn't find it here?
Print on demand (POD) on campus printing service.