Policies & guidelines
The University of Queensland Library is open to staff and students of The University of Queensland (UQ). Students and researchers from other universities and visitors from the general public are also welcome to use the UQ Library.
UQ Library policies
- Acceptable Use of UQ ICT Resources
- Collection Development Policy
- Digitisation Policy
- Information and Digital Literacy Strategic Framework, 2016 - 2020 (PDF, 3.8 MB)
- Library Code of Practice
- Library Membership
- Library Resources and Contacts
- UQL Cyberschool
Additional guidelines for the use of the Library
Using library resources
When using UQ Library resources, it is important that:
- It is for private research and study purposes only
- Items are referenced and collection material is attributed in line with copyright legislation
- Books are returned on time
- Computers and Internet are used in accordance with the Acceptable Use of UQ ICT Resources Policy
Use of the Library is also governed by associated UQ Policies and procedures.
Please contact us if you have any questions on appropriate use of UQ Library resources.