The Library is integral to learning, discovery and engagement at The University of Queensland.
We provide access to high quality scholarly information resources, client focused services, and
physical and online spaces that support teaching and research at the University.
We provide pathways to enrich learning and research experiences that enable engagement with
the University and the wider community.
The Library is integral to achieving world-class scholarship at The University of Queensland. We work in partnership with the academic community to provide convenient access to quality information, and to manage and provide access to UQ scholarship. We provide information services which are customisable to individual needs and which recognise disciplinary perspectives and their information requirements. We engage with the community to foster scholarship. We strengthen the culture of collaboration and partnership within the University.
- We are innovative, proactive and flexible in a changing environment.
- We promote and practise open two-way communication for the benefit of all and we respect the opinion of others.
- We act with integrity and demonstrate fairness and accountability.
- We promote open, appropriate and timely communication to engage and inform staff and our clients.
- We are committed to excellence through reliable, quality customer service, recognising diversity and treating all with dignity.
- We maintain a healthy work/life balance and foster a collaborative working environment.
- We create and maintain a safe, supportive and welcoming environment.