What is an ePortfolio?
An ePortfolio is an online collection of evidence that shows your learning journey over time. An ePortfolio may be used in your program or discipline to track your development of professional skills or graduate attributes. UQ uses the Chalk & Wire ePortfolio system.
Does my program / discipline use an ePortfolio?
Details on whether your program / discipline will be using an ePortfolio is available in your individual course Electronic Course Profile (ECP). This document is usually available within your Learn.UQ course, detailing course assessment, method of submission and other essential information.
If you are required to develop an ePortfolio, your instructors will set up ePortfolio links within relevant courses in your program / discipline. The ePortfolio link may be visible from the start of semester or appear within your course just prior to the due date.
Work with your ePortfolio
- Complete an ePortfolio form
- Create an ePortfolio text block
- Upload an ePortfolio file or document
- ePortfolio Submission to a selected assessor
- ePortfolio Submission to an allocated assessor
- ePortfolio Submission to an external assessor
- ePortfolio Withdrawal and resubmission
- ePortfolio Journal
- ePortfolio Journal with external assessor sign off