Getting started with Learn.UQ
Learn.UQ is used to help deliver UQ courses, you will use it to:
- download your course materials: lecture notes and recordings, tutorials etc.
- electronic assignment submission, electronic quizzes and viewing your results
- collaboration through discussion board, blog or wiki tools
You can access your current courses and any completed within the last year.
- Go to Learn.uq
- Login with your student ID and password
You can also access Learn.UQ from the My.UQ system. Click the eLearning link in the menu.
Use the Chrome or FireFox web browser
Make sure to update your browser and any plug-ins required to use Learn.UQ properly.
If Learn.UQ is not working propertly, test your browser compatibility.
After logging in to Learn.UQ:
- Locate the Browser compatibility box on the Welcome page
- Test your browser
Other useful tips
- Make sure your computer is stable, reliable and virus and spyware free
- You require a fast and reliable Internet connection - especially when undertaking or submitting assessment. Do not undertake tests via unreliable connection
- Download Blackboard Mobile for your iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry or Palm if you wish to use Blackboard on the go. You should not use the app to complete or submit assessment