Your Learn.UQ courses
Access your courses from the Learn.UQ welcome page.
Course structure and main menu
All of your course content is available through the left side menu. The menu has different views and is collapsible so feel free to adjust it as you like.
All Learn.UQ courses are slightly differnet based on your course co-ordinator. You may find links to:
- Announcements - Important information from your course instructors. Most courses display announcements as the default screen in a course
- Course Profile - An important document including course description, contacts, assessment details and more
- Learning Materials and Resources - Lecture notes, lecture recordings, tutorial and practical pages, presentations, documents, web links etc
- Assessment items - Assignments, quizzes, and tests, including online assignment submission
- The UQ Library - Links to your MyLibrary page, learning resources, exam papers etc.
- Collaboration tools - Tools such as the Discussion Board, Blogs, Wikis and Email. How these tools are used and assessed is up to your course co-ordinator