View originality report and marks
To view your originality report:
- Go to the Assignment or Assessment section of your course and click the assignment title link.
- Click on the (my paper) icon to view your paper.
- View the highlighted portions of your assignment and refer to the corresponding number in the Match Overview.
- Click any of the matches in the overview panel for a breakdown.
- Click on the (All sources) button to view all sources found which are displayed and sorted by highest percentage to lowest percentage match.
- You can download your submission by clicking on the (Download) button.
Note: Not all instructors who use TurnItIn assignments use GradeMark for their assignment marking. Confirm with your instructor how you will receive assignment feedback.
You can either:
- Click My Grades from the Tools box on the Learn.UQ welcome screen
- Select your course and assessment item
- Go to the Assignment or Assessment section of your course and click the assignment title link
- Click the percentage (%) link under the Similarity heading
Click on the (my paper) icon to view your paper under Assignment material.
Click on the (Instructor Feedback) icon to view your instructor comments on your paper.
Click on your comments on the paper to view comment descriptors.
Note: If your instructor has made an association to your comment with a rubric you will be able to view this at the top of the comment.
- Additionally, if there is a:
- Rubric available click on the (View Rubric) button to view the rubric and any comments associated.
- Voice comment available, click on the (Listen to voice comment) icon to listen to the comment.
- General comment will be listed under the Text Comment area.
You can download your GradeMark report by clicking on the (Download) icon.