- AskUs service point
- Reading Room
- The Hive
- Group rooms 1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4
- Individual rooms 1, 2
- Assistive technology rooms 1, 2, 3
- Book Dispensing Machine (BDM)
- High use shelves
- Book returns
- Consultation space
- Auto loan machine
- 24/7 spaces
- New 2 UQ (Student Services)
- Careers & Employability (Student Services)
- Student Leaders (Student Services)
These publications, issued by the Australian Bureau of Statistics and its predecessors, can be viewed in the Library. They are not available for loan. Many items are also available online from the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
A teaching methods collection of resources and related curriculum items.
East Asian collection
Chinese, Japanese and Korean language collection, containing traditional and contemporary literature.
Law Library collection
The Law Library print collection has been temporarily relocated to level 4 of the Social Science and Humanities Library while the Law Library is being refurbished.
English, European and Asian languages' collection covering a wide subject range, including:
- training films
- feature films
Some multimedia items are also located in the general collection.
- Australian Studies
- Business and Economics
- English and Australian Literature
- History and Political Science
Developing strengths in emerging research areas:
- Communication and Media Studies
- Islamic Studies