Entering author names
EndNote output styles can only format your data correctly if you have entered the data correctly in your library. Points to remember when entering data:
- Enter each author on a separate line
- Author entered as either Kerry Smith or Smith, Kerry
- Double surnames must be entered using a comma: for example García Márquez, Gabriel
- Corporate authors must be entered with a comma at end of name, for example: University of Queensland,
- Corporate authors with a comma in the name need a double comma, for example: Department of Environment,, Land, Water and Planning
If you use abbreviated journal titles in your publications, you can set up a term list to store the abbreviations.