What is EndNote online?
EndNote Online is the online version of EndNote. Use EndNote online to:
- Create a list of references
- Sync your EndNote desktop library and online library
- Share references
Setting up your account
- Go to EndNote online
- Register using your UQ email address and choose a password.
- Go to Web of Science
- Use your UQ username and password to connect to that database.
- In Web of Science, click on Sign in and select Register.
- Once you have registered, you will be able to access EndNote online using that account.
Using EndNote online on library computers
The Word plug in is available on most library computers.
- Open Microsoft Word
- Click the EndNote tab on the ribbon.
- Click on Preferences. This will open a dialogue box.
- Select the Application tab and check the EndNote online option.
- Enter the email address and password that you use for EndNote online.
When set up is complete you will see the EndNote online commands in your Microsoft Word document.