Cite Fryer manuscript material
If you are including Fryer manuscript material in your publication, please include the following information so that other researchers can easily locate it.
Manuscripts from a collection
(Fryer call number begins UQFL):
- The name of the specific item (this may include author/title or details of correspondents)
- The name of the collection
- The number of the collection
- The box number, item number, or job number
- The folder number (if applicable)
- The full name of the library: Fryer Library, University of Queensland Library
Thomas Keneally, ‘Research notes on armistice’, Thomas Keneally Collection, UQFL12, Box 1, Folder 1, Fryer Library, The University of Queensland Library
Brisbane Botanic Gardens, (undated), Fryer Library Postcard Collection, UQFL478, PIC121, Fryer Library, The University of Queensland Library
Karl Langer, Proposed layout, Civic Centre, Town of Kingaroy, August 1960, Karl Langer Collection, UQFL158, Job no 1123a, Fryer Library, University of Queensland Library
Individual manuscript items
(Fryer call number begins F, H, FVF, FGF, FTPF):
- The name of the item (author, title)
- The number of the item
- The full name of the library: Fryer Library, The University of Queensland Library
Thomas Graham, Log book of H.M.S. Warspite, F431, Fryer Library, The University of Queensland Library.
Please note that the formatting of the above examples is a suggestion only, you may wish to refer to your specific style guide. If you have any questions, please contact us.