How can we help you succeed?
- I need access to learning resources like reading lists, past exams or to view/renew my loans:
- Discover the Library video (YouTube, 5m:13s) to find out how to make the most of our services
- I need a computer or help with printing.
- I'm looking for a place to study during the day, or any time, 24/7.
- I'd like to book a room
Research & reference help
- How do I get the best research results?
- Get me a list of all the best resources in my subject area (In a hurry? Try this first!)
- How do I write and manage references?
Note: You can get subject specific help from a librarian who specialises in your subject area e.g. business, education or law.
Training & academic skills
- I need some skills or software training classes
- I'd like to learn the basics of using the Library online, on my own time
- Help me manage my assignment time better
- How do I borrow something?
- Where do I find a physical item on the Library shelf?
- As an external/remote student, how do I borrow?
- How do I update my Library membership details?