Print from USB
You need to have a USB stick (not a portable hard drive) with your file in PDF, JPEG, TIFF or XPS format.
- Touch your UQ ID card or print/copy card to the printer card scanner
- Insert your USB - you can find the USB port on the right side of ID card scanner
- On the External Memory pop-up screen, press External Memory
Press Auto Colour at the bottom of the screen.
Single/double sided (duplex)
Press the 1-Sided option to open the single or double sided (duplex setting).
Collect your printing
- Press the round start button to print
- Press Log out button to finish
Take your USB with you.